(Born To Influence: The Marketing Show, Episodes 10 & 11)
To listen to Mette’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
To watch a bit of Mette’s interview on VIDEO, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Mette about:
- What she’s GLAD she didn’t know before venturing out on her own
- What do we need to look our for constantly to make sure our business is well suited for us
- How to distinguish between when you need to be persistent vs recognizing when you’re just pushing a boulder up the hill
- How to know when it’s time to let something go
- The mistake she made as soon as she hit her first 10k month
- What tools to use to break down your workflow to manageable tasks
- How to improve your planning skills as a business owner
- The mistakes consultants she worked with typically made (while serving the NGO she was helping to grow)
- How to get out of the hourly model (for consultants) when you can’t guarantee results for the work you do