Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 142 & 143)
To listen to Steve’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Steve about:
- What changed in SEO in the last ten years
- Why SEO today is more expensive than it used to be
- How to use content marketing to create credibility
- How to distribute content on yoursite for best results in SEO
- How to create an effective blogging strategy
- How to differentiate yourself in your content marketing
- What not to do in a blog post
- How to create your content strategy
- How to re-purpose old content the right way
- Who should do the blogging at your company
- Should you really give away your best content for free?
- Pay for traffic to your free content – yay or nay?
- How to track your ads per media channel
- How to get new reviews for your brick & mortar through Google Maps
- The future of customer service for companies
- SEO vs paid search for the best ROI
“If you’re not gonna give the information away, someone else is” Click To Tweet
Steve Recommends (affiliate*):
- Youtility (Jay Baer)
- Whiteboard Friday (Rand Fishkin)
- Zero Moment of Truth
“As Content Marketing Manager at TechWyse, I help create internet marketing strategies for our agency and our clients.
I’ve worked in marketing since 2006 and have done everything from word-of-mouth, to social media for major label artists, to content marketing for publicly-traded companies and doctors.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn and Google+.”