Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 144 & 145)
To listen to Paul’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Paul about:
- How to plan your day to set yourself up for success
- How to do accountability the right way
- How to create positive feedback after hitting your milestones
- Positive thinking vs realistic expectations for successful marketing
- How to make it easy for your customers to buy from you
- How to create great strategic partnerships
- How to get the most out of networking events
- What you should aim for with your emails to your list
- How he got 10,000 opt ins spontaneously
- The one question you should ask yourself when writing your sales copy
Tweetable: “If the people that you hang out with are smarter than you then your life is gonna go to the next level” Click To Tweet
“Paul Hoffman is an internationally known Speaker, Author, Trainer, Coach and Transformational Songwriter. He is the CEO, Visionary and Chief Inspirational Officer of The Success Creation Institute, Sculpting Your Life Success Songs and Paul Hoffman Music Inc.”
To learn more about Paul Hoffman, go to http://www.successsongs.com.