Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 146 & 147)
To listen to Joe’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Joe about:
- How to create the content marketing strategy that’s right for you
- How to minimize your advertising costs
- How to do your content re-purposing strategy correctly in your marketing
- What to do before creating new content
- How to create a book from your content
- Pros and cons of FaceBook groups
- The step-by-step for creating a content marketing strategy
- Whether or not production quality matters in video in content marketing
- The truth about viral marketing
- How long it takes for your content marketing to start generating results
- How to evaluate whether your content marketing strategy is working before it starts generating direct results
- The three legs each company’s content marketing strategy must be built on
- The role of print media in content marketing
- How to create 20 pieces of content from one speaking gig
- How to create content for a whole year ahead of time
- The one quality your content MUST have
- User generated content vs your own for best consistency
- How to get the Influencers in your niche to share your content
Joe Recommends (*affiliate):
- This Old Marketing (podcast)
“Like it or not, we are all publishers” Click To Tweet
“Joe Pulizzi is founder of Content Marketing Institute, the leading education and training organization for content marketing, which includes the largest in-person content marketing event in the world, Content Marketing World.
Joe’s third book, Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less was named one of “Five Must Read Business Books of 2013” by Fortune Magazine.
You can find Joe on Twitter @JoePulizzi. If you ever see Joe in person, he’ll be wearing orange.”
To learn more about Joe Pulizzi, go to http://joepulizzi.com.