(Born To Influence: The Marketing Show, Episodes 88 & 89)
To listen to Nikkea's interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Nikkea about:
- Her formula on what percentage healthy businesses allocate to getting business, doing business and keeping score
- What to outsource first
- The ABCs of systematizing all things you do more than once
- How to train your personal and administrative assistants
- The differences between delegating vs dumping and how to delegate your projects and tasks properly so the candidate can be successful
- How to deal with people that “like being messy”
- Her standardized method on how to hire employees effectively
- What to look for when interviewing new employees on the phone
- How to use personality typing to find out whether or not someone is a good fit to become part of your business
- How to know when someone needs more training or is just not the right fit for the job
- How to train people for situations that are by “flow” rather than a step-by-step manual
- The 80/20 rule of “inspired action” and trial & error vs systematized and automated processes in your business
- Tasks vs projects
- How to calculate how long a new project will realistically take
- The method she used to help get T. Harv Eker's organization ready for sale
- How to create “walkaway power” in a sales situation
- The biggest common mistakes when implementing SOPs in your business
- How to get SOPs implemented in the right way
Nikkea Devida recommends (affiliate*):
“If it needs to be organized, systemized, and monetized, Nikkea is your “go to” resource for simple, effective tools and breakthrough systems to get clear, get “unstuck”, get going, and get results. She’s the person to turn to when willpower, affirmations, & positive thinking aren’t enough and how to become a manifesting machine. She’s also the undisputed expert on accelerated results because she’s blended best practices in business with the latest discoveries in science, spirituality, and psychology to create proven breakthrough systems for fast results that last.
Nikkea is a US Air Force Academy graduate who served as an officer responsible for negotiating and managing nearly $200 million dollars of defense contracts…at the age of 22. Then she honed her business, project management, and operational skills with companies like Disney, Macmillan Publishing, and Peak Potentials. Nikkea's passion is to serve multi-talented and multi-faceted entrepreneurs unify all their gifts into one profitable business that’s an authentic expression of their purpose.
Her key clients include T. Harv Eker, Lisa Sasevich, Chris Howard, Allison Armstrong, Infusionsoft and many other emerging transformational thought leaders. Her clients often call her their “secret weapon to become unstoppable”. That’s because she is gifted at identifying the root cause of a problem and the right system to create the fastest path to lasting, sustainable results.
Nikkea is the creator of the transformational Accelerated Change Template (ACT)™ Belief Change System; 6 Figure Clarity Secrets; Many Passions, One Profitable Business; Accelerated Personal Assistant Program™, and co-author of the Ideal Client Alchemy Process™.”
To learn more about Nikkea, go to: http://www.fastresultsformula.com