(Born To Influence: The Marketing Show, Episodes 86 & 87)
To listen to Dave’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Dave about:
- The love of impossible challenges: how he got American Idol to give approval and be on his book cover in less than an hour
- RESPA, the crocodile a.k.a. his formula to bring your your inner beast to get anything done
- The story how he got through his first book singing at Barnes & Noble and how it impacted his relationship with fear and with his audience
- His 5 step process in order to get your subconscious on board so you won’t self-sabotage your success
- How to engineer miracles
- The role of emotions when planning for the future
- How to differentiate between the voice of intuition and following bright shiny objects
Dave Austin recommends (affiliate*):
“Dave Austin is a mental performance coach who has worked with professional athletes andnteams, including the L.A. Dodgers, Texas Rangers and the U.S. Olympic team, as well as D-Incollege athletes and youth teams. Austin has developed “The Process,” a visualization method designed to help his clients play “in the zone” and stay there longer.
He’s a former professional athlete and world-ranked tennis player, who also was a multi-sport athlete playing both football and baseball in high school and college. Through this personal experience, Austin has learned why some athletes are successful, and what holds others back from this same success.
Coming from a player’s perspective, he knows what motivates, drives, and inspires them. He trains his athletes to “think less” and allow their minds to play at the highest level, and is known as the“secret weapon” when it comes to getting a competitive edge and measurable results.”
To learn more about Dave, go to: www.extremefocus.com