Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 160 & 161)
To listen to Nick’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talk with Nick about:
- What you need to have in place to build a true personal brand
- The three things you must have in your business to grow your revenue
- What is the role of media and PR in your business vs marketing
- How and when to use press releases
- What is the real benefit of appearing on network television
- The difference between mass media and direct media
- The formula for succeeding with using media in your marketing
- How to get your first media appearances booked
- Offline direct marketing vs online marketing
- How to do list selection for direct mail
- Why he sent iPads to his prospects
- The key elements your business must have in order to succeed with your marketing process
- How an undertaker managed to get continuity income
- The only three ways to grow your business
- The mindset that creates a roadblock to your growth
- How to eliminate price objections
- How to run a business with 60 seminars a week
- How to create a fusion between branding and direct response marketing
Nick recommends (*affiliate):
- Price is only an issue when value is a mystery ~ Nick Nanton Click To Tweet
“An Emmy-winning director and producer, Nick Nanton, Esq., is known as the top agent to celebrity experts around the world for his role in developing and marketing business and professional experts through personal branding, media, marketing and PR to help them gain credibility and recognition for their accomplishments. Nick is recognized as the nation’s leading expert on personal branding as Fast Company magazine’s expert blogger on the subject and lectures regularly on the topic at major universities around the world. His book Celebrity Branding You® has also been used as the textbook on personal branding for university students.
The CEO of The Dicks + Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency, an international agency with more than 1000 clients in 26 countries, Nick is an award-winning director, producer and songwriter who has worked on everything from large-scale events to television shows with Bill Cosby, President George H.W. Bush, Brian Tracy, Michael GerberNick is recognized as one of the top thought leaders in the business world and has co-authored 16 bestelling books alongside Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield (creator of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” series), Dan Kennedy, Robert Allen, Dr. Ivan Misner (founder of BNI), Jay Conrad Levinson (author of the “Guerilla Marketing” series), Leigh Steinberg and many others, including the breakthrough hit Celebrity Branding You!®
Nick has led the marketing and PR campaigns that have driven more than 600 authors to best-seller status. Nick has been seen in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Inc., The New York Times, Entrepreneur and has appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX television affiliates around the country, as well as on FOX News, CNN, CNBC and MSNBC, speaking on subjects ranging from branding, marketing and law to “American Idol.”
Nick is a member of the Florida Bar and holds a J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, as well as a B.S./B.A. in Finance from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business Administration. Nick is a voting member of The National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS, home to the Grammys), a member of The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (home to the Emmy Awards), co-founder of the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors®, and an 11-time Telly Award winner. He spends his spare time working with Young Life and Downtown Credo Orlando and rooting for the Florida Gators with his wife Kristina and their three children, Brock, Bowen and Addison.
To learn more about Nick Nanton, go to: celebritybrandingagency.com or connect with him on Twitter: @nicknanton.