Born To Influence: The Marketing Show, Episode 104 & 105)
To listen to Neil’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Neil about:
- How he went from selling car parts to making $20,000 / month while in high school
- Why he started KISSmetrics
- What do you need to track – what are your non-vanity metrics
- Metrics to track for e-commerce businesses
- How he’s able to help other businesses grow at will
- Three tactics he uses to close BIG deals
- How he turns the table to get his prospects to pitch *him*
- How to create an emotional bond with your prospect very quickly
- How to use the change of locations to build your relationships with new contacts quickly
- Strategy: where to sit when meeting with a woman vs a man during a busines dinner
- The biggest mistakes newbies make when taking out their business contacts socially
- Neil role plays with Mette to show how he’d get to know a client better before taking them out to close a deal
- The step-by-step on how to turn a get-to-know-you conversation to signing up someone as a client
- His content marketing strategy to optimize KissMetrics
- Hoop theory – how to “train” your email subscribers to take action
- How to use the in-person relationship building strategies via email
- How to use “mannerisms” and your own unique words in email to help your prospects bond with you
- How to build a creative team to implement your content marketing strategy
- How to leverage other people’s audiences to build your influence
Neil recommends (affiliate*):
“Neil Patel is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Barand KISSmetrics. He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue.
The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world.
He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
Neil has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.”
To learn more about Neil Patel, go to: http://neilpatel.com