(Born To Influence: The Marketing Show, Episode 94 & 95)
To listen to Kim’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Kim about:
- She went from not knowing how to cut & paste to social media maven with 218,000+ followers
- What is the number one thing all businesses should use social media for
- How to make sure you don’t get distracted with friends when working on your business using social media
- The number one mistake entrepreneurs make on social media
- The key mindset shift to help you really connect with your prospects online
- Her favorite tools for reaching out to people on FaceBook
- How to leverage your FaceBook page to get the most amount of opt-ins to your list
- How to adjust how your connecting with Influencers depending on what social media platform you’re on
- How to get involved in the conversation of others on Twitter
- Future trends re how social media changes affect your business
Kim recommends (affiliate*)
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jay Baer
- Kim Garst’s Bio:
- Kim Garst is the Co-Founder and CEO of Boom! Social, a corporate branding and social media consulting firm that services over 32,000 subscribers and 100+ clients. She is extremely passionate about sharing how ‘you can do’ social media.
- Kim was recently named by Forbes as one of the Top 50 Social Media Influencers. A dynamic speaker and trainer, she also provides social media keynotes and in-depth courses to entrepreneurs and corporations. Her impressive track record and talent for teaching has just earned her a coveted spot on the Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blogs of 2013. She was also named the #1 Social Media Blogger by Kred.com, and voted one of the top Leading Mom’s Businesses in 2012.
National and international brands of all sizes hire Kim’s company with one goal goal in mind: to accelerate profits by integrating proven online marketing and social media strategies, as well as keeping them in step with trends and constant changes of the social media world.
Kim has an extensive following on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. She is known to be a voice of authority in the world of online and social media marketing.
To learn more about Kim, go to: http://kimgarst.com