(Born To Influence: The Marketing Show, Episode 93)
To listen to Chris’ interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Chris about:
- How can brick & mortar businesses use VAs
- The biggest mistakes business owners make when working with virtual assistants
- Chris Ducker talks about what’s missing from the Four Hour Workweek
- What it really takes to lighten your work load as an entrepreneur
- How to dramatically reduce the time you spend in your inbox
- How to set up your work flow processes for your virtual assistants
- How to make your outsourced VAs feel like they’re part of your team
- How to learn to let go of things we like to do but are not productive
- The one thing that will destroy your business
- The first thing you should outsource
- The biggest pet peeves outsourced employees have for their employers
- How to create FAQs for your virtual assistant
- How to create proper reports with your outsourced workers
- Task outsourcing vs team building for true business growth
Chris recommends (affiliate*):
Chris Ducker’s Bio:
Chris Ducker is a serial entrepreneur, speaker and author of ‘Virtual Freedom’.
He is also the founder of Virtual Staff Finder, the world’s number one VA match-making service, as well as a popular blogger and podcaster at ChrisDucker.com.
He can be found daily on Twitter @chrisducker.
To learn more about Chris, go to: http://www.chrisducker.com