Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 116 & 117)
To listen to Adil’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Adil about:
- How QVC helped him with his career as a copywriter
- How to get conversions over 90% of the time!
- The difference between sales copy online and in direct mail
- His copywriting formula
- What blind sales copy is
- What “showing your hand” means in copywriting
- How to create the perfect close in just four words
- What words to avoid in your sales copy
- What the voice over artist must have for your video sales letter
- What NOT to do in your sales letters
- His method for actually writing his sales letters
- How to gear up to deliver a powerful close on yourvideo sales letters
- How to overcome writers’ block
- How to unleash your creativity
- What to do when you can’t sleep because of a project you’re working on
- How to generate content ideas for your sales letters
- His go-to resources for great headlines
- How to humanize your company when you sell commodity type products
Adil Recommends (affiliate*):
- Influence (Robert Cialdini)
- How To Win Friends and Influence People (Dale Carnegie)
- The Concise 33 Strategies of War (Robert Greene)
- The 48 Laws of Power (Robert Greene)
- The 50th Law (Robert Greene)
- The Art of Seduction (Robert Greene)
- Mastery (Robert Greene)
“Adil Amarsi is one of the leading copywriters and young entrepreneurs today.
Having brought in over 8 figures per client for 4 of his clients in the last year alone, Adil is a keen observer of what customers want and know how to write to them.
As a published author and owner of Words That Sell Inc, he’s become one of the most referred copywriters today as he always gets great results for any client work he takes on.
As well as being a consultant for top marketers around the globe.
Adil is one of those writers who you either work with and succeed or don’t hire and watch your competitors overtake you following his sound advice.”