Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 134 & 135)
To listen to Scott’s interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Scott about:
- How he stays productive while working in Brazil
- How to sell effectively to local businesses
- What questions get your prospects to qualify themselves
- How to bypass the gatekeeper
- How to get anchor partners for social proof in sales
- How to use cold emailing to get your foot in the door
- What to keep in mind when cold calling
- How to get the name of the decision maker when cold calling
- The perfect cold call script that opens doors
- How to find email addresses of decision makers
- How to automate cold calling
- What you MUST include in your cold emails
- What numbers to expect with the right cold calling strategy
- What the REAL goal of a cold call is (and it’s NOT selling!)
- How to get 5* your chances to get a meeting with your leads
- How to get the decision makers at big companies
- The one question you must avoid when getting a meeting with a prospect
- How to get good in sales
- Why introverts can be successful in sales
- How to overcome shyness
- “When cold calling… you can NOT attach yourself to their reaction” Click To Tweet
“Scott Britton is a startup enthusiast and writer based in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
He’s currently a former business development and marketing executive for SinglePlatform.
Scott writes about business development, productivity, and personal development at Life-LongLearner.com.”
To learn more about Scott Britton, go to http://life-longlearner.com.