In this interview, we talk with Dino about:
- How to grow your Tribe
- How to find the right people to connect with online
- How to find content to curate on your social platforms
- How the trust factor differs across social networks
- Why encouraging comments on your blog posts is not always the best course of action – and what you should do instead
- How to connect with influential people
- How to get your audience to share your content
- “Start measuring success in the amount of stuff you’ve given rather than the amount of stuff you’ve gotten” Click To Tweet
“Dino Dogan is a professional speaker with a real job as the Founder and CEO of Triberr, the social network for content creators that sends millions of monthly visitors to its members.
Dino is a high-energy speaker who blends original research in customer loyalty with a delivery of a stand-up comedian. He is the creator of Insane Loyalty, an original framework which reveals that brands and cults use the same techniques to recruit their most loyal fanatics.
Dino has been the subject of stories pertaining to business and technology in publications such as Venture Beat, Forbes, Yahoo!News, Al Jazeera, and BizJournal. His startup has been featured on thousands of blogs, including The Next Web, Yahoo, Technorati, Huffington Post, Business Insider, and INC.
Dino has spoken or consulted for a variety of companies and audiences, including IBM, Rutgers University, Vocus, New Media Expo, 140conf, and many others.
A prolific content creator himself, Dino has been referred to as a “raconteur and champion of bloggers everywhere,” by writer Rosemary O’Neill.
Frequently featured as an expert commentator on new technologies and the latest social media developments on sites like ReadWriteWeb, Dino is also the co-author of the book Engagement From Scratch along with Guy Kawasaki, Mitch Joel, and other notable authors and community builders.
His blog has been profiled by Technorati on multiple occasions and offers an insider’s view into his social networking expertise.
A recovering network engineer and a failed musician, Dino spends his free time doing Mixed Martial Arts, and walking his german shepherd named Dojo.“