Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 174 & 175)
To listen to Tyler's interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talk with Tyler about:How a search engine “thinks” and how you can
- The main components of SEO
- The pros and cons of buying pre-owned web sites and domain names from an SEO stand point
- The truth about backlinking strategies and their value for your site's rankings
- How to optimize your site if you host large files (e.g. audio and video)
- How to differentiate your content in an over-saturated niche
- How to name your content files for best ranking results
- How to choose a great SEO consultant or provider
- The role of offline marketing if you are relying on SEO
- Behind the scenes of a result driven SEO company
- How to use Google news for newsjacking to get better rankings for your site
- How to use Google authorship when building your expert status for your personal brand
- “Social media has become a huge part of the ranking factors for a web site” Click To Tweet
“Founder of Orange County SEO (www.ocseo.com), Owner of Surfline/WaveTrack Inc (www.surfline.com). Multi-Internet Business Owner / SEO Consultant – Piloting several online-based business, while helping business owners and professionals maximize Internet visibility and revenue through search engine optimization, sales conversion and website systematization strategies.
Specializing in SEO & Digital Marketing agency fulfillment and consulting, Tyler Collins assists search engine optimization firms, online marketing agencies, and C-suite executives at large media companies with business expansion, infrastructure reorganization, and process systematization, to achieve performance goals with internal technical staff and client retention across a swath of results-based digital marketing services.
Offers turn-key, white-labeled, search engine optimization & proprietary website ranking methodology for SEO companies. Actively delivering silent back-end SEO processes for dozens of front facing SEO firms.
Relentlessly studies search engine trends, website compliance algorithms and quality standards, while consistently testing, tracking, and measuring cutting-edge organic ranking tactics by synthesizing research and knowledge into freshly engineered, dynamic, future-proof SEO models.
Recently launched a proprietary “Reputation Management” system designed to cleanse organic search results and remove prominently placed negative content about businesses, executives, athletes, celebrities, and any searched name.
Specializes in analyzing, planning & executing ROI driven marketing programs for small, medium, and large websites to establish and maintain a successful marketing presence in large industries.”