Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 162 & 163)
To listen to Brandee's interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talk with Brandee about:
- What to use Google Hangouts for in your business
- How to increase engagement with your clients & customers
- How to be authentic while keeping congruent with what your profession expects of you
- How to humanize your brand with technology
- When you need a producer for your Google Hangouts and when it's enough to do it yourself
- What elements go into creating a successful Google Hangout
- How to use Google Hangouts to be on page 1 of Google before you press the Broadcast button
- Google Hangouts vs YouTube Live Events
- How to title your Google Hangouts correctly for great keyword search results
- How to promote you Google Hangout events
- How to get comfortable on camera
- When to schedule your live Google Hangouts
- How to manage unexpected changes on free platforms
- How to use Hangouts for marketing offline businesses
- What mistakes to avoid when doing Google Hangouts
Brandee recommends (*affiliate):
- Don't start anything with a big bang unless you're willing to put at least 6 months into it ~ Brandee Sweesy Click To Tweet
Brandee Sweesy is the leading Hangout Marketing Expert. With 20 years marketing and public speaking experience she helps coaches, speakers, online thought leaders and businesses to Engage! Ignite! Expand!Â® their audiences with Google Hangouts and live video. With her unique strategies, clients drive thousands of viewers and thousands of dollars in sales every month using Google Hangouts.
To learn more about Brandee Sweesy, go to: brandeesweesy.com.