Born To Influence: The Marketing Show (Episodes 132 & 133)
To listen to Brad's interview on the Born To Influence PODCAST, click HERE.
In this interview, we talked with Brad about:
- How to use books for lead generation
- How to get more reviews for your book
- How to get clients from Amazon
- What you must include on the first page of your book for lead generation
- How to triple the Life Time Valueof your customer
- How to price yourself as a coach or a consultant
- How to reframe your offer to reveal what it's worth to your clients
- Why you should avoid posting your fee schedule online
- How to position yourself so your prospects trust you immediately
- How to monetize your content
- Why your headline is NOT the most important thing
- What is the REAL purpose of your headline
- The copywriting formula that works
- How to boost your rankings for your book on Amazon
- How to find strategic partners
- “In copywriting, clarity trumps creativity” Click To Tweet
“Brad Costanzo is a serial entrepreneur, lifehacker, direct response marketing expert, book publisher and consultant. He has funded startups and sold his first online publishing business in 2012 to a group of investors from New Zealand.
His favorite business activities involve putting business owners in a hot seat by giving them a “second opinion” on their marketing strategy and quickly uncovering opportunities they would otherwise miss.
Brad's time is mainly spent consulting and advising experts, authors and business owners about how to increase profits. His strengths include maximizing customer value and create compelling sales copy that compels prospects to turn themselves into customers.
He lives in San Diego, CA and offers second opinions to qualified businesses and experts at CostanzoMarketing.com”